Best Power Banks in India – The Ultimate Guide
What is a Power Bank?
A power bank is essentially a portable device which can supply USB power using the energy stored in its rechargeable batteries inside it.It can be charged using regular Phone Chargers or by USB supply.It can charge and discharge for a number of times depending upon the number of cycles it is designed for usage.
They designed by mAh that is the amount of current inside the battery that can be delivered for one hour.Please find see the below the table to know best power banks in India.
What are the essential parts of a Power Bank?
Batteries-The most important part of the power banks is its batteries according to which capacity is determined. Lithium-Ion and Lithium-Polymer batteries are the most common rechargeable cell types found in Power Banks. Lithium-Ion batteries are cheaper and limited in mAh capacity while Lithium-Polymer cells can be larger and don’t suffer from a memory effect over time.
Output USB Port-There may be one or more of these output port in a power bank.This is a port from which you take out power and charge your devices.You can just put a data cable in the USB Port and start charging.The ports may differ in the rate at which output power is supplied meaning there may be one milliamp or 2 milliamps port.The more the production, the faster the charging is conducted.
Input Micro Usb Port-There is port via which you can charge the power bank.Most power banks have a micro USB port for charging.
Indicator-Where some power banks have lights(3 or more) to display the capacity left in a power bank some may be a percentage display.
Button-This is an on off button which is used to start charging a device.It is also used to see the capacity of battery left or may be used as torch light ON/OFF if present in some of the power banks.
How to pick the right power bank for you mobile or tablet?
- Analyse your device first-First you need to decide what device you want to charge whether it’s a mobile or a tablet and what’s its battery capacity.For example, I have a OnePlus One who has 3100 mAh battery and need a current flow of 2 Amperes plus for it to charge fast otherwise, it will take it ages to charge.You can find the optimum current flow by seeing the details in the prescribed charger.
- Power Output-I would recommend buying a Power Bank, which has, at least, one port to deliver current at more than 2 Amperes.There should be at least two ports for charging multiple devices at one time.Though you buy a power bank with more capacity, it is of no use that your device takes ages to load.
- Capacity-This is the 3rd important thing one should keep in mind before buying a power bank.You should choose a power bank with twice or thrice capacity of your device.For example, if I need to buy power bank for OnePlus One I would choose a 10,000 mAh almost thrice capacity.
- Manufacturer-I would recommend you to buy power bank online and by companies like Xiaomi, Ambrane, Lenovo or Intex.Please beware that duplicate models are available on the market and sold in roadside shops and shouldn’t be bought as they are fake and can be dangerous ignoring the low price at which it is sold.
Top 3 Best Power Bank in India
Intex IT-PB11K 11000 mAh Power Bank
- Capacity-11000 mAh
- Output-3 Ports, 2 DC 5V 2.1A/ DC 5V 1A
- Dimensions-14.2 x 2.6 x 6.3 cm
- Colour: White and Black
Description-Intex has not disappointed us with its IT-PB11K 11000 mAh Power Bank according to current standards.First things first it hosts a power of 11000 mAh which is more than enough to charge 2500 mAh phone three times.Weighing at 308 g its little on the heavier size, for comparison sake, it’s 58g heavier than Ambrane P-1310 Power Bank which has 13000 mAh power.It comes only in White colour and available on all the main E-commerce sites.This power bank stands a chance to be the best power banks in India.
Ambrane Power Bank P-1310
- Capacity-13000 mAh
- Output-2 Ports, DC 5V 2.1A / DC 5V 1A
- Dimensions-14 x 7.8 x 2.9 cm
- Colour: White and Brown
Description-Is your smartphone or tablet running out of power before the day is over? Get this Ambrane P-1310 13000 mAh Power Bank and keep your gadgets fully charged all the time.The capacity of the power bank is 13000 mAH but as with all power banks it would give you the full power, you only get 80% of the total power.It has a sleek design and also hosts a torch which comes handy in an emergency situation.
The button and light placements are also very precise and beautiful to the eye.This is one of the best power banks in India. As it hosts a big battery, it will be useful to charge not only mobile devices but also a tablet and other USB powered accessories.
PNY BE-740 10400mAH Power Bank
- Capacity-10400 mAh
- Output-1 Ports, 1 DC 5V 2.1A
- Colour- White
- Dimensions-14 x 2.5 x 5.1 cm
Description-PNY BE-740 10400mAH Power Bank has been consistently on the second spot in Amazon rankings.With over 6000 customer reviews this guy has many loyal users for its "quality" and "durability".It packs in 10,400 mAh of capacity enough to get an Iphone full charged 3 times.It comes only in White colour and you can pick one at 1,234 INR on Amazon.The "unique curved design" sets the PNY BE-740 apart.
TOP 10 POWER BANKS IN INDIA
For many days, people were requesting a list of the Top 10 Best Power Banks in India.So I have listed below the best power banks ranging from 4000 mAh to 13,000 mAh to meet your requirements and needs.The list's ranking is based on different aspects of the power banks and the customer reviews we saw on Amazon.in and other e-commerce sites.We have also covered all types of power banks from "cheap" to "expensive" to "good looks".
Tabular List of Best Power Banks in India
Ratings(out of 5)
2.Intex IT-PB11K 11000 mAh Power Bank
3.PNY BE-740 10400mAH Power Bank
4.Lenovo Power Bank PB410
6.Asus ABTU005 10050mAH Zen Power Bank
7.ADATA PT100 Power Bank
8.Romoss bank Solo 5
9.Intex PB-4K Power Bank
10.TP LINK TL PB Power Bank
11.One Plus Power Bank
12.COOLNUT Solar Power Bank
13.Sony CP-V10 Power Bank
23 Simple Ways to Save your Phone’s Battery
So ever thought of the moment when your phone is about to die .And you wished if it could stay just a little longer.Today we have for you “23 Simple Ways to save your Phone’s Battery” .So you never be in that situation again.
Most phones and Android one’s in particular face issues of a low screen on time.The majority of the people claim of getting low battery performance even when their phone is the latest one.